Monday, May 19, 2014

Challenge #3 Butterflies

Welcome back to our third challenge here at Aurora Wings. Please scroll down for our Winner's Post for Challenge #2. Mitzi and the team wish to thank you for all the amazing entries for our Monochromatic challenge and hope you join us again for our Challenge #3 with the theme of

BUTTERFLIES

Yes, we want to see those lovely winged creatures flitting about your project, be they in the image itself, or as dies, punches, or even on the background paper.  However, we still DO need to see a hand colored digital or rubber stamp as well, to be eligible. 

Our prizes each month will include:

1 (one) Artist's Choice Award Winner to be selected from entries using Aurora Wings digis ($20 GC and Badge)

1 (one) Random Winner ($20 GC)

Top 3 Winners to be chosen by the DT ($10 GC and Badge)

And don't forget our Shades of Blue Contest is still going on through May 31st on our Facebook Group Page.  
Now how about some inspiration from our fabulous team?

















We certainly would be thrilled if you would visit our individual blogs to find out more about these fabulous creations and leave us a little love.  xx

The challenge will be open until 11:55 pm EDT June 14th. Entries posted prior to May 19th will be deleted.  All entries must have a hand colored digital or rubber stamp on their completed project to be eligible. Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Aurora Wings image, THREE entry limit if ALL entries include an Aurora Wings stamp. You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired. Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Aurora Wings Challenge Blog. We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam. In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted. Thank you for your understanding and please have fun. We look forward to your fabulous creations.

                                                       




18 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning creations by the design team.
Hugs
Linda xxx

~ginny said...

Wow - Aurora you have managed to put together a group of artists who have incredible coloring skills! Congrats to you for your choice in DT - and congrats to each of your team on their mad skills! I will be following a couple of these women as my secret mentors!
~ginny

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Thank you, my talented designers, once again, for knocking my socks off with your incredible inspiration pieces. I always look forward to the 3rd Monday for the visual treat. :D I'm so glad to have you on my team!!

Shazza said...

great DT work x

Barb said...

I'm sitting here in awe of such fabulous art work, talk about eye candy, this is all great, I so appreciate being able to enjoy it.

Unknown said...

Love all the DT work!! Donna's creations is just stunning!!! Wow!!!! I could hang that on my wall!!! Beautiful!!! I'll be back with a Aurora Wings image later :) Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Carla S. said...

Stunning DT inspiration! Thanks for another fun challenge!

Wendy said...

Your design team samples are wonderful. You have a lot of great talent representing Aurora Wings. Thanks for the "butterflies" challenge. It was fun to play!

Fliss said...

Absolutely beautiful DT creations ladies and thanks for a great theme which I enjoyed creating for.
I had a bit of trouble linking up as it said the backlink was missing when it's there so hope all is OK with my entry.
Fliss x

Meighan Wheller said...

Stunning DT work. Love the images! I too had a little trouble with linking up but it seems to have sorted itself out. Meg

Unknown said...

Absolutely STUNNING work by the DT - breathtaking! xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Don't know how I forgot my butterfly!!!! Thanks for the great comment. I'll hold it for the next challenge it fits.

Michele said...

thank you for hosting this lovely challenge. beautiful DT samples! xo

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.
I had trouble linking up this time, it kept saying I didn't have a back link to this site on my blog when I did have. I kept going back to my blog and editing and then trying again and it finally worked on the 6th try.

Susan Hogan said...

Stunning DT work! WOW - such use of colour.

Md Enamul Hoq said...

YOu guys,
I like butterflies so much.
Clipping Path
Remove White Background

Clipping Solutions said...

I really love these nice creative arts. So beautiful
clipping path service provider

ebony lorange said...

Great blog here you have shared with us . A lot of thanks for this post. Photo Editing
Photo Editing Guideline
Image Retouching
Photo Editing
Photo Cropping
Resizing Tips
Photo Editing
Photography Optimization
Webshop Photo Editing
Helps For Photo Editing